Thursday, March 14, 2013

Customer Profile-Ram Rayman

Check out the harmonizing colors of Ram's attire as he grooves in a Retro 1970's  party jacket made out of cotton velvet, Ralph Lauren corduroy pants, a dressy square toe shoe, & a hat to top it all off!

Learn first hand how our loyal costumer Ram Rayman gets exquisite style with a quick Q&A!

* What inspires your style?
- My style is my own. I collect what I like and I put it all together.I thrive for individuality. It takes about a minute to put an outfit together.

*Why do you shop at Buffalo Exchange?
-I always find rare collectable items here!

* What has been your favorite find here?
- I once found a rare pair of Robert Wayne shoes with a square toe. An essential piece to most of my outfits.

*What would your ideal find be?
-It would be perfect to find beautiful silk scarves that are rare and colorful.

-Thanks for keeping Denver stylish && being an awesome repeat costumer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment