Sunday, July 14, 2013

Customer Profile- Rene & Tessa

Keep your eyes peeled for these Denver babes, Rene(left) and Tessa(right), as they strut their eccentric style around Denver!

What inspires your style??

-Rene: Music has a huge influence on my style! When listening to a great beat that uplifts my mood, I try and express those emotions into my daily style. Also, I imitate styles I notice on the streets of Denver.

-Tessa: 90's culture has a big impact on the style I portray. I also find my inspiration from a lot of movies that Harmony Korine directed.

Why shop at Buffalo Exchange?

-Rene: I enjoy the fact that I get to trade my old clothes for some new stuff! It's an awesome feeling sending your stuff into the universe and getting some dope shit back!!

-Tessa: I love that Buffalo Exchange has such a varied inventory that compliments the styles of so many different people. Plus I am crazy about the deals I see around here!

What has been your favorite buy here?

Rene: Some bleached, high-waist , Levi shorts! I wear them all the time!
Tessa: Camo docs! They are defiantly a staple accessory in my closet.  


Buffalo Exchange at the Annex wants to give a big thanks to Rene & Tessa for keeping Denver trendy!



No comments:

Post a Comment