Monday, June 10, 2013

Artist of the Month- Miche Marcisz




Here's a little interview I did with local artist Miche Marcisz. If you like what you see then come down to Buffalo Exchange at the Annex and get the full 3D show!


How would you describe your style of art?
-My style of art is 3D photography.  It's been around for decades, but not many people have seen examples of it.  It's very rare these days especially because it's harder than ever to get this particular film developed.

*Can you tell me a bit about your art-making process?
-I've always had an eye for photography & it runs in my family.  Since I've had the 3D camera, I started looking at subjects in a whole new way.  I find myself saying:  "That would look really good in 3D!" 

*What motivates you to create? 
-When you see a great subject to capture, it's like an immediate creative moment.  The feeling is happening now & their won't be another chance; the mood will escape.

*Do you have a strong purpose or goal with your art?
-I like to have people respond to my photos & maybe look at photography in a new way.

*If you had advice for other aspiring artists what would it be?
-My advice would be to surprise yourself & do something out of the norm.  Everyone is an artist.  It doesn't always require a lot of money or education.  It's all about individual pride.

If you have a personal interest in being our artist of the month e-mail us with sample art work and a way to contact you at www.buffaloexchangeannex@yahoo.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment