Thursday, May 16, 2013

Customer Profile- Olivia

Look at this Denver cutie as she works the hi-low floral skirt, a plain black tank top, some sparkly blue flats, and a denim hand bag!!

*What inspires your style??
-I enjoy going out and observing other people and their styles and try to modify it for myself.

*Why do you shop at Buffalo Exchange?
-I shop here because it is practical, affordable, and high-quality goods. I enjoy the fact that each garment is looked at independently before buying it for the store, and they are always up with the latest trends.

*What is your favorite find here at Buffalo Exchange?
- Honestly everything I find here is a score! Recently I bought a pair of high-waist shorts that I plan on wearing all the time. Also, this hi-low floral skirt I'm wearing right now is ideal for summer!  


Buffalo Exchange @ the Annex would like to thank Olivia for being a regular customer, and keeping Denver fashionable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment