Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Customer Profile-Jessi

One of my absolute favorite parts about working at Buffalo Exchange is seeing all the diverse styles of Denver. Check out this rockin' charm Jessi!

Going old school with a vintage 1980's Public Enemy tank top, metallic black leggings w/ a studded waist band, && Steve Madden cheetah print wedges.

Q&A:

Why do you love shopping at Buffalo Exchange?
I've been coming here for years and I've had a lot of friends who've worked here. I shop here because you guys are an upgraded thrift shop... you narrow down all the cool shit.

What has been your favorite find here?
Oh gosh... that's so hard. I've had so many awesome finds here. I would have to say this vintage 1980 Public Enemy tour shirt I'm wearing now.

What would your ideal find be?
I'm into the vintage band tees. I would die if I found a Minor Threat or Bad Brains tee!

What inspires you style?
Being sexy! My style incorporates my love for fashion with my devotion to old school music.

No comments:

Post a Comment